CAT pumps have hollow shafts designed to bolt directly
1" diameter shaft
gasoline engine. It is a positive displacement, reciprocating
- Uniflow design provides continuous liquid flow
forward through the pressure wahser pump, reduces cavitation
risk and increases pump life.
- Triplex design with unique spring loaded inlet
valves and the flow through ceramic plungers provides
a smooth, steady flow.
- Compact, hollow shafted pump for direct mounting
to either gas or electric motor, eliminates the need
for pulleys, belts and gearboxes.
- Regulating Unloader is standard on each pump
to assure system pressure control and pump protection.
- Special Hi-Temp seal option for
pumping 190 degree F water is available.
- Optional Thermo Valve mounts
directly into by-pass hose for optimum heat protection
while in by-pass.
- Convenient multiple porting
provides installation flexibility.